Ashton in Ebony & White Gold
A rounded white gold band encases a full width inlay of dark black ebony wood made in the bentwood style, with 1mm gold borders on either edge.
The striking contrast between the dark black glossy look of the ebony and the brilliant shine of white gold in this classic width band make this a favorite of all who see it. Its time-honored shape is balanced perfectly by the modern twist of the wood inlay. This ring is right at home in both formal and casual settings.
Ring Width: 6mm
- Cast in white gold that does not need rhodium plating to achieve a bright white finish
- Ethically sourced materials
- Thin (1.95mm thickness) comfort fit band design for optimal fit and feel
- Made 100% in our workshop in Nova Scotia, Canada
- Vacuum cast in-house by skilled Goldsmith
- Use of advanced laser technology to minimize porosity
- Wood protected with waterproof glass-like finish
- Rotated while curing to ensure an even and smooth protective finish on wood
- Solid gold core and gold edges protect wood inlays
- Refinishing service for life on wood inlays
FINDING YOUR RING SIZE
VISIT A LOCAL JEWELER
To confirm the correct ring size, we recommend being fitted at a local jeweler for a Comfort Fit band in the same width as the ring you intend to purchase. We use standard US sizes for our rings.
Because our hands naturally swell and shrink with changing weather and/or time of day, it is also helpful to visit two jewelers at different times of the day, if possible, to account for these natural fluctuations.
ORDER A RING SIZER
If you are unable to visit a jeweler, we offer a Ring Sizer shipped to your door for those residing in Canada or the US. (Available for purchase below.)
The sizer works like a belt; push the end through the buckle, then slip the sizer onto your finger and adjust the belt until you achieve a comfortable fit. Once you have determined your ring size, send us an email and we will promptly update your order so we can begin creating your ring.
KNOW HOW TO GET THE BEST FIT
- Select a size that fits as snugly as possible on the widest point of the finger (for some customers, this may be around the knuckle). The ring may still feel a bit loose at the base of the finger, but measuring at the widest point will help ensure that you can get the ring on and off comfortably.
- The wider the ring width, the more snugly it may fit, due to the amount of material around the finger.
REVIEW OUR POLICIES
For resizing information, please review our Perfect Fit Guarantee.
Ring Sizing Belt
Simple to use, and accurate, these sizing belts are standard for the industry and are a great back-up option for sizing if you can't get to your local jeweler.
Free shipping within Canada and the USA.