Ever & Ever Collection
White Gold Channel Set Contour Band
A slightly rounded point allows this channel set anniversary or wedding band to pair up next to an engagement ring with a larger central stone. Thirty three small round diamonds span the top of the band in a channel setting for a 1/3 total ct weight.
To keep the price competitive we have partnered with our supplier in Louisiana. Their Earth-First practices ensure the high quality of materials and ethical sourcing that you have come to love from Northwood.
This ring comes in your choice of Lab Grown Diamond or Moissanite gemstones. Other stones can also be requested.
- Ethically sourced materials
- Raised gold edges to protect the gemstones
- Standard Fit style with 1.65mm band thickness excluding gemstones
- 1.75mm ring height (from finger to top of gemstones)
- 2.2mm ring width
- 33 x 1.3mm gemstones set in channel style
- 1/3 total carat weight
*This style cannot be resized.
FINDING YOUR RING SIZE
VISIT A LOCAL JEWELER
To confirm the correct ring size, we recommend being fitted at a local jeweler for a Comfort Fit band in the same width as the ring you intend to purchase. We use standard US sizes for our rings.
Because our hands naturally swell and shrink with changing weather and/or time of day, it is also helpful to visit two jewelers at different times of the day, if possible, to account for these natural fluctuations.
ORDER A RING SIZER
If you are unable to visit a jeweler, we offer a Ring Sizer shipped to your door for those residing in Canada or the US. (Available for purchase below.)
The sizer works like a belt; push the end through the buckle, then slip the sizer onto your finger and adjust the belt until you achieve a comfortable fit. Once you have determined your ring size, send us an email and we will promptly update your order so we can begin creating your ring.
KNOW HOW TO GET THE BEST FIT
- Select a size that fits as snugly as possible on the widest point of the finger (for some customers, this may be around the knuckle). The ring may still feel a bit loose at the base of the finger, but measuring at the widest point will help ensure that you can get the ring on and off comfortably.
- The wider the ring width, the more snugly it may fit, due to the amount of material around the finger.
REVIEW OUR POLICIES
For resizing information, please review our Perfect Fit Guarantee.
Ring Sizing Belt
Simple to use, and accurate, these sizing belts are standard for the industry and are a great back-up option for sizing if you can't get to your local jeweler.
Free shipping within Canada and the USA.