Are you interested in having a unique wedding to perfectly suit you and your partner, but you have no idea where to begin? Sitting and sifting through Pinterest board after Pinterest board can get very overwhelming quite quickly. Have no fear, we’ve done some of the groundwork for you and put a few wonderful ideas together!
If you have any other ideas, please comment below – we would love to hear them.
- Passionate travelers? Instead of a guest book, you could swap it out for having guests sign a globe! This could also be a great conversation piece for later in your home, and also an interesting way to keep wedding memories on display.
- Movie lovers? Instead of a regular Save the Date swap it out for a movie poster design or have invitations look like concert ticket stubs! Great way to customize invitations and they will look great no matter what way you decide to send them out, either traditionally or virtually. You can find other small ways to incorporate films into the rest of the wedding with perhaps a black and white Hollywood theme or another beloved genre!
- Bookworms? Replace table cards with library cards! Also, incorporate some favourite books into your table’s centerpieces for an extra touch of personalization.
- Music fans? Create your big day schedule to resemble a concert or your favourite style music event, put it on posters around the venue or even keep it simple with a wooden sign! You can also swap out a guest book for a custom record for your wedding, have the guest sign the record and can easily frame and display later!
- Sugar addicts? Why not have a candy station where guests can fill up little takeaway bags or baskets of a variety of yummy treats! this is a great activity to do during transition times and can count as part of the wedding favour. You could even take this idea one step further, and have a decorate your own toppings for the cupcake station! The options are endless.
The ideas and possibilities of customization are truly limitless! Just make sure that you are incorporating what is important to you and your loved ones on your special day.